We are looking for ambitious and hardworking Executive Chefs who lives in Lagos (Nigeria) to complete a variety of creative, organizational and leadership tasks and to ensure the kitchen runs optimally and patrons’ meals are satisfactory.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Create new entrees for the menu
• Ensure all food safety regulations are followed
• Inspect the quality of the food
• Be aware of new culinary trends and recipes
• Coordinate all of the kitchen staff
• Manage special dietary needs
• Oversee purchasing to stay within certain budget
• Bachelor's degree in the culinary arts
• Ability to manage an entire kitchen
• Budgeting skills to control costs
• Incredible food preparation abilities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
• Deep knowledge of the food industry and trends
• Incredible time management skills
• Ability to pass a background test
• Ability to create new menu items
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.