Strategic & Operational Responsibilities:
- Follows up on contacts made by the President and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Manage email correspondence, tracking important reports from the management team to the CEO.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Develop methods to streamline organizational processes for improved efficiency.
- Managing the executive’s professional and personal calendar, meeting requests, and coordinating appointments.
- Record daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
- Create and store files using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of BSc/HND in any discipline.
- Social media engagement and Experience is an added advantage
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Salary: NGN 100,000 - 200,000