- Handle some HR functions which may include - workforce planning, policy formulation and implementation, development and implementation of functional appraisal and in-house training systems, development of high-level human resources policies and practices to support the aspirations of the company, management of the recruitment, selection and placement process
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries Arrange corporate events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Planning and organising events
- Conducting research and preparing presentations
- Managing projects
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good degree in business, HR, sciences or art.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good PC skill and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Not older than 40 years
- Not less than 5 years experience as a PA/EA, Office Manager, Admin/HR officer