- Assist the group CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicate with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Conduct research on prospective projects to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the projects.
- Support CEO in his/her external commitments related the group of companies to including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Administratively support HR unit (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up, and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other correspondence as directed
- Coordinate Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the President’s agenda.
- Maintain the portal of the group of companies.
- Participate as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the President in designated meetings as required.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences/Office technology background and Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to Ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and clients.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Ability to learn new Accounting software
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major clients, Board members, colleagues of CEO and staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. programs.