Desired knowledge :
- The current state of the business in terms of SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
- The current state of the industries we operate in, growth, and customer profiles
- Competitor & Market Developments
- Environmental Scan
- Primary sources of sales/revenues of current business
- New and unexplored market opportunities
The key responsibilities include the following:
- Development and Marketing of the company’s Products (Content, Ideas, Innovation to target markets to achieve company goals.
- Overseeing; interfacing on company activities
- Independent working virtually to effectively manage the day to day operations d) Developing and executing our simple social media presence
- Presentations to potential Clients
- Writing reports, minutes
- Working with the CEO on jobs as may be assigned
In addition, the person should possess the following:
- Knowledgeable, capable, and smart
- Great to work with, confidence, well-spoken, writes well
- Well-traveled, well exposed
- Passionate about New Business service
- High ethics, integrity, and accountable
- Young, enterprising, independent-minded, and full of adventure
- Prior start-up experience in any company would be an advantage
Key Performance Indicators:
- Success in this role will be measured through a balance of qualitative and quantitative performance measures of an independently working employee. These will form part of the EA’s annual objectives.
Required Skills, Qualification, and Work Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, Foreign university with a Master’s Degree as an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in Executive Assistant capacity with a proven track record of good performance
- Strategic Thinker and Data-Driven
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Experience in working from Home and independent follow-ups for desired results
- The age range of between 25-28 years
Remuneration: Total monthly emolument - NGN150,000.00 including tax.