- Acting as the primary point of contact for internal and external correspondence.
- Writing emails, memos, and letters.
- Assisting the MD during meetings and taking minutes.
- Carrying out any other related duties.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Proficient in the use of the entire Microsoft office package.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional personality and demeanour.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage time excellently.
- Good business and relationship management skills.
- Prior experience working with a Real Estate Development Company will be an added advantage.