· Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary
· Prepare and deliver monthly reports
· Manage the diaries and schedules of Group Managing Director
· Handle payroll, HR, and recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary
· Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
· Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
· Liaise with clients and business guests
· Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
· Plans, coordinates and ensures the GMD's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the GMD's time and office.
· Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external stake holders Strategic Initiatives
· Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
· Follows up on contacts made by the GMD and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
· Edits all, and creates acknowledgement letters from the GMD to Stakeholders.
· Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
· Actively manage and promote our various social media platforms, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
· Edit content produced by other members of the team.
· Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
· Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Must be proactive and have ability to use initiative
- Previous experience as an Assistant.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures.
- Solid knowledge of office management systems.
- Must be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- must have strong entrepreneur spirit
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Problem-solving and decision-making skills