Executive Assistant / Technical Specialist Responsibilities:
- Managing executive’s calendar including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Manage professional scheduling for executives including agendas, Emails, calls, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for managing financial procedures, writing reports, reconciling financial statements and bank accounts.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distribution as needed.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Pro-activity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
- BSC/HND in finance, Business Administration or other related fields
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Little or no experience required