- Organisation of the GCHRO's daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Interpret and implement policies, procedures and computer applications related to the department.
- Analyse and resolve office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Organise own work, coordinate projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation, and staff communication.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the GCHRO.
- Minimum of a Higher Diploma or Degree from a recognized Institution.
- Bilingual certification (English & French) is an advantage.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to organise daily work plans by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development