Support the delivery of key performance indicators through the GED's office.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures, and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research, preparing reports, and making recommendations.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and following up on assignments with minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation, and staff communication.
- Perform any other formal duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Office Management, or related field of study.
- 6 - 9 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English and French languages
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Hands-on knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.