WYZE Concepts & Associates (aka WYZE) is a dynamic professional service firm. We are a highly rated professional firm known for offering cost-effective professional services without compromising on quality. We have been providing multidisciplinary professional services to organizations since 2009.
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for the management team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs.
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Social/Management Sciences or related field.
- 2-3 year prior experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Certification in ICSAN is an added advantage.
- Strong customer and public relations background.
- Must be mature and presentable with a good interpersonal skill.
- Must have a good business Etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and must be able to take initiatives.
- Proactive and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team.
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.