- Acting as the point of contact between the Creative director and staff
- Scheduling and managing meetings
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently and correctly
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Reminding the Creative Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Performing duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Excellent written and communication skill
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Time and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strategic and innovative thinking skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills
- Friendly, helpful, and engaging personality
- 1 – 3 experience in Executive assistant or administrative role
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND/OND
Location: Partly remote
Availability to start: As soon as possible
Work Hours: 10 am - 5 pm (Mondays-Fridays)