We are looking to employ an Executive Assistant for our client. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Responding, opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails.
- Engaging clients.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Must be between the age of 23-27 years
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Must be computer savvy
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Lagos Island, Lagos State.