Our client in the hospitality consulting industry located in Ikoyi Lagos, seeks to recruit a dynamic Executive Assistant who will manage business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and be extremely fast at solving problems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Co-ordinating the CEO's schedule of activities, meetings, and deliverables
- Monitoring and tracking deliverables from the CEO's direct reports including Directors and Project Managers
- Set up and management of the Company's new Lagos office
- Planning and organization of CEO and Director of national and international travel
- Attendance, minute taking and tracking deliverables and outcomes of key meetings
- Other roles may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- The ideal candidate should have a degree (2:1 and above)
- At least 3 years' experience as an executive assistant in the past.
- Preferably a female for gender balance
- Candidate must be staying in Ikoyi or its environs
- Work experience in a similar capacity
- Exceptional literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Multi-lingual skills are an added advantage
- Project Management experience is an added advantage.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent carriage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.