We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will be working very closely with the CEO. Come be part of our journey in saving the planet.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Manage daily schedule and prioritize meetings for the CEO desk.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Complete a broad variety of tasks assisting with projects, reports and presentations.
- Proactively follow up on emails when copied and determine the most appropriate next step.
- Monitor and chase pending approvals and documents.
- Handle confidential matters and material in a discreet manner.
- Report progress and problems to the CEO.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks in a high-paced environment.
- Detailed-oriented, self-driven, energetic and tech-savvy.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Strong project reporting skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethical values and a high degree of integrity.
- People's person with an entrepreneurial mindset, management skills and possessing leadership qualities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.