CEO / Project Lead, Lagos Only.
Bonus: up to 60'000
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or related field.
- 3-5 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Renewable energy and Manufacturing a plus
- High proficiency in the use Gsuite, Click Up MS Office, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants must be in lagos only.
The Executive Admin provides administrative, research, operational, executive support services to the CEO and project management office and clients and will be expected to take initiative as appropriate. The key responsibilities will be
- Project & General Administration
- Plan & Coordinate simple project schedules using google sheets / click up
- Coordinate & schedule meetings, take minutes, follow up & close open action items
- Organize and book travel itinerary, including logistics and accommodation
- Source and manage office supplies
- Provide administrative support to projects/clients and sister companies
- Content Creation Coordination & Publishing
- Research & fact-checking
- Create content-essays / write-ups using pre-set templates
- Manage company social media accounts and calendar
- Research & Data Management
- Perform Surveys
- Carry out detailed research on subject matters and provide reports
- Prepare slides and on-page summaries
- Transcribe Essays/voice notes as required
- File records per company policy
- Regulatory & Auxiliary Services
- Coordinate & Secure regulatory compliance
- Run errands and any other duties as may reasonably be required by the HOM.
- Employment is contingent on validation of certificates and reference checks
- Must be able to create schedules with dependencies
- Must know how to use Google Suite, Trello, Canva and Click up
- Must be a good communicator and must be able to make presentations
Personal Character & brand
- Must have high-integrity and ownership
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff
- Competitive Pay
- Monthly Performance-based bonus
- Subsidized lunch* & Telecom Allowance
Additional perks kick-in after confirmation of employment
Who We Are
Anfani is a Yoruba, Hausa, and Arabic word meaning “beneficial, useful, and good”; we are glad to say we are all that and a tad bit more. AnfaniGroup is a result-driven boutique management consulting firm that crafts clever solutions using our technology-driven expertise. We provide diagnostic, strategy, advisory, and implementation services for SMEs and start-ups.