- Lifecycle data generation to be used in the preparation of custom formatted reports.
- Collating, inputting, sorting, and auditing / verifying data generated by independent evaluators.
- Preparation of visualization (holistic dashboards) and management (audit) reports which provide actionable insights for our clients from multiple data sources.
- Derive insights from data to suggest, create, and establish patterns/trends.
- Preparation of work schedule and all relevant documentation required for our independent assessments.
- Supervision of independent contractor staff
- Assisting with coordination of audit activities (including surveys, opinion polls etc.)
- General day-to-day administrative duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, or any relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years (post-NYSC) in a similar statistical or data analysis role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (compulsory) – Vlookups, Pivot Table etc.
- Ability to write Macros / VBA.
- Knowledge of Power BI and Tableau and R would prove an added advantage.
- Excellent statistical and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, quantitative analysis, predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- Excellent data, graphical (presentation) and reporting skills.
- Smart, confident, attentive to details and a quick learner.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently as well as within a team.