Serving as an SIO ambassador, the post holder is expected to foster community engagement within the facility through organising events, networking, partnerships, collaboration and managing a pool of clients at the facility.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To organise events, represent SIO at media briefings, engage with prospects and communicate opportunities within the facility.
- Responsible for all channels of communication. Traditional and Social Media.
- Liaise with training facilitators with the aim to bring events and training to the facility.
- To innovate and bring forward new offerings and products that can generate revenue for the business.
- To monitor business and economic trends that may affect the company's operations.
- To promote the company offerings to potential clients and develop a marketing strategy to this end.
- Content creation including blog and newsletter writing.
- To network with other professionals in the flexible office space.
- To attend symposiums, workshops and trade events.
- Responsible for public relations and stakeholder management.