We are searching for an outgoing, enthusiastic Event Promoter within these campuses: Backcock University, Covenant University, Ajayi Crowther University, Achievers University, Bells University, Bingham University, Chrisland University, Lead City University Madonna university, Kola Daisi University to join our team. The Event Promoter's responsibilities include studying the minutiae of each scheduled event, generating awareness within our target audience, and upselling. You will also be required to report on your progress at periodic intervals.
To be successful as an Event Promoter, you should exhibit excellent networking and sales skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Event Promoter will possess an existing, active canon of connections.
- Familiarizing yourself with the relevant details of each event, including scheduling and pricing.
- Establishing a network of connections on which you can draw, as needed.
- Using existing and novel informative tools to disseminate event-related details.
- Harnessing social media and in-person contact to spread awareness about events.
- Answering event-related queries posed by existing and prospective customers.
- Encouraging attendance at events by using appropriate sales and negotiation techniques.
- Persuading existing clients to upgrade or purchase additional features.
- Tracking your progress and reporting to your line manager, as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior sales, advertising, or marketing experience.
- The capacity to create and distribute engaging, informative resources.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Top-notch interpersonal, networking, and negotiation abilities.
- Outstanding research skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
5k Per Campaign