Ensure that all drapers, florists, and store assistants get their works order and ensure they are carried out. Also, ensure that the Job order is followed starting with the inventory of items to be carried (packing list), and also make sure that everything is ready on time and goes at a reasonable point.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Request and receive a Job order for an event from the operations department latest 3 days before the event.
- Coordinate with Stores Manager to pull out the exact linen required, the Arts and Designs Manager (Props) to determine props to be taken, the Florist Manager to put together everything needed for the centerpieces and other floral accessories, and the Drapers supervisors to prepare the drapes needed for the event. Ensure they are all in top condition.
- Take charge of making requisitions for onsite feeding of drapers, florist, and other staff engaged in setting up/packing. Also, any other requisition is needed to successfully execute your event.
- Interface with other vendors i.e. Lights, Projectors, Caterer, Sound, etc. at an event venue during setup ensuring the planned outcome is achieved.
- Take on-site attendance of staff to verify if any skip work using events as an excuse, and give an accurate report of set-up operations.
- Prepare the packing list for the venue and verify all items on the packing list are fully evacuated from the venue after events are concluded. You are empowered to dismiss your subordinates who cause any risk or delay in delivering a venue in time for any event.
- No staff or manager can authorize the project coordinator to add or reduce of the décor on any event job order. The office with such authority is that of the Executive Director and the Director.
- The Project Coordinator will at no time discuss directly with clients. All matters of concern by the client should be referred to the Management/Operations officer available.
- The project Coordinator should ensure no staff of Newton & David is to be roughly dressed during set-up operations of a venue. Any staff found to be disorderly dressed would be fined N2,000 and the Project Coordinator would be fined for allowing such.
- Pictures by events assistants of ongoing events are banned with the exception of the office camera.
- Discuss with the Logistics Manager, Operations, and Art and Design Manager the requirement of events to ensure on-point delivery.
- After each event, ensure that all items are carefully checked, packed, loaded, offloaded, and returned to their rightful place.
- Complete and submit your events feedback form.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 350,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.