We are searching for an enthusiastic Event Manager with a "can-do" attitude to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization's image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The event manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives. Your creativity, organizational skills, and vision will assist our organization in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improving our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality. The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and time-management skills. The noteworthy event manager should reinforce client-to-business relations, improve the organization's image, and effectively deliver on event objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Create a theme for the event
- Find vendors for the event
- Find an appropriate location for the event
- Estimate costs for the event
- Propose a budget for the event
- Promote the event through various channels
- Create reports to report back to management
- Hire the correct staff to work the event
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Handling budgeting and invoicing
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors
- Negotiating sponsorship deals
- Handling logistics
- Updating senior management
- Managing branding and communication
- Developing event feedback surveys
- Event Sponsorship acquisitions
- Obtaining permits
- Handling post-event reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, or hospitality
- Communication and marketing skills
- Project management experience
- Good leadership skills
- Highly Organized
- Good time management
- Proficiency in various event software
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Risk management experience.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000 (Open to negotiation depending on experience)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.