- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure all employees work productively and develop professionally
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process for all employees
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure all staff follow health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Hire and train staff, as needed
- Order and replenish stock
- Apply hygiene practices during all events
- Ensure all service render at events meet high-quality standards
- Track all transactions by ensuring that the billing procedure is thorough, correct, and signed at the completion of each meal.
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Constantly review marketing of services and review clients service standard
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilized at all times.
- Manage distribution of tasks and ensure the monitoring and completion of tasks are done properly and in the time allocated.
- Supervise sales and marketing efforts
- Respond to enquiries and complaints
- Follow up on pending tasks
· Prepare and update reports
- Implement campaigns and execute company events
- Prepare monthly reports
BSc/BA ; MSc/MA is a plus
Experience: 3 years’ experience as a Team Lead or similar role
Skills and Abilities:
· Highly analytical, driven, and focused.
· High level of professionalism;
· Networking, prospecting, and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
· Experience in planning and budgeting
· Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
· Strong analytical ability
· Must have outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Must have sound judgment
· Must pay great attention to detail
· Must be service-minded.
· Must present himself/ herself and act in a manner that is appropriate to an Eventi Cocktails Employee in order to protect the Organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Sociable and pleasant
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel as required
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Will report to the CEO