Freelance Event Marketing executive develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The Executive is likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
These responsibilities include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- Creative marketing and sales of equipment.
- maintaining client data and analysing prospective clients.
- organising events and product exhibitions meetings
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
Key skills for Freelance marketing executives
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills.