- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including the facilities management team, staff schedules, upkeep, and rental/sales viewings.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Managing all administrative tasks closely with the Company Secretary such as submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, and preparing invoices.
- Overseeing the smooth running of the estate, working directly with the principal to plan and execute a management plan of the property and grounds
- Managing ground staff and contractors
- Be in charge of the estate's power generation equipment and monitoring power consumption and equipment maintenance
- Review and authorise partial works to be carried out by facilities management
- Review quotes from contractors for works to be done in the estate
- Prepare business plans for the estate in line with overall agreed plans
- Prepare occasional estate improvement business proposals as requested by the board
- Assess and report on all aspects of facilities management quarterly.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, property management, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in real estate, project management, or similar.
- Experience in property management including the coordination of housekeeping, maintenance, and renovations.
- Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management and operations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
- The ability to be on call at all times, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Salary: NGN150,000 -200,000