Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides Audit, Tax, and Advisory services for organisations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It is also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence, and supports our communities. KPMG is currently seeking an ESG Impact Manager to join our CSD practice. The ESG resource will focus on internal ESG matters within the Firm.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
Manage the planning and implementation of the KPMG Impact Strategy
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental and/or social studies or related discipline.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- A minimum of five (5) O'Level credit in two sittings (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in ESG/SDG/ OHSE related type of work
- Certification in ESG related fields is an added advantage.
- Strong research skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent conceptual and technical skills
- Excellent project management, data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong planning, time, people and workload management, and execution skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, fluid consulting situations and a highly pressured environment
- Professional presentation skills with impact, competent in presenting ideas clearly and convincingly to influence senior stakeholders and possessing personal presence, with the ability to earn trust and respect
- Collaborative outlook and team player
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.