Key responsibilities include;
- Proactively manage client relationships and become a trusted advisor for SAP BYD and business applications.
- Assesses business requirements and recommend tools and improvements to achieve business objective.
- Identify and lead the development of application components required to deliver a fully integrated solution.
- Provide deep SAP application knowledge, including best practices and troubleshooting techniques to help drive solution improvements and adoption
- Develop and translate business requirements, process workflows and specifications into functional application implementation.
- Implement and maintain business process functions and tools across business applications used by Food Concepts.
- Troubleshoot both technical and operational related issues from end-users.
- Resolve L1 and L2 user and SAP application incidents and manage escalations of support requests.
- Deploy applications, add-ons and fixes to end-users
- Support change management processes and ensure activities are performed.
- Develop technical specifications, test scripts and perform systems and functionality testing.
- Maintain application configurations and technology platform for ERP and integrated solutions.
- Train users and support teams on use of business applications.
- Maintain application databases, queries, custom reports and web interfaces.
- Ensure vendor services are properly delivered and aligned with contracts and SLA.
- Perform small-scale custom application programming/improvement/bug fixing, using e.g., C#, sql server, Java and similar technologies.
- Perform general system software maintenance and upgrade;
- Test fixes to ensure escalated incidents has been adequately resolved and thereafter develop knowledge base articles for end-users;
Project and Management
- Manage interface and communication between internal customers and service providers
- Ensure project activities are executed and aligned with project objectives and value risk.
IT Security and Risk Management
- Promptly report and manage identified risks and threats in line with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure applicable policy and security controls for mitigating risks are properly implemented across all business systems
- Providing recommendations and reports on system health, upgrades, enhancements and incident management.
- Provide recommendations and reports on application utilization, adoption trends and ROI metrics for value.
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology. -Possession of a post-graduate degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years in core IT and previous experience working with team.
- Certification in Microsoft Cloud technology, CISCO, Project Management or any other IT-related professional qualification is required.