Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
QMX Consult is a Health, Safety and Environmental Management company in Lagos. We consult and provide services for our clients in the areas of Safety and Environmental management with a focus on Waste Management and the Supply of Safety products.
Health Safety & Environment Officer at QMX Consult Job Responsibilities include:
· Ensure the preparation and implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental Plans for our clients
· Identify hazards and conduct risk assessments
· Liase with clients on HSE matters
· Monitor Health, Safety and Environmental incidents, accidents for the business and our clients
· Compile data and write reports
· Work with the team to develop strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect safety.
· Promote safety within the business
· Design training programs to provide safety awareness and education
· Prepare presentations for both internal and external audience
Required Skills & Qualifications •
· OND/HND/B.SC. in Environmental Science or any other related field
· Certification in Health & Safety would be necessary
· Detailed knowledge of the Sustainability, the Environment and Safety-related issues
· 0- 2 years work experience
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Good Interpersonal skill
· Report writing skill