We are looking for a dedicated, Environmental Consultant to be engaged in field sample collection and standard report writing.
The Consultant’s responsibilities shall include:
- Participate in Environmental field assignments such as Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Audits, Post Impact Assessments, Environmental evaluation Studies e.t.c, following standard sampling protocols.
- Must be familiar with the use of Environmental regulations in the comparison/interpretation of data for standard environmental report writing.
- Conduct research and consistently improve approach to reporting and documentation.
Liaising consistently with environmental regulators.
- Must be a goal getter and able to work under pressure
- Must be accurate in analytical reporting
- Must be good with writing reports and have Excellent presentation skills.
- Minimum of an M.Sc in Environmental Management or related field
Minimum Qualification: Masters Degree
Experience Level: 9 years at least