- Conduct daily environmental field inspections and report findings on environmental hazards and incidents with a view to implementing corrective actions.
- Conduct ISO-Kinetic sampling for emission monitoring of flue stacks
- Assist in the campaign for good housekeeping and environmental compliance awareness in the coal yard.
- Conduct ambient air quality and noise level monitoring in the coal yard and report findings.
- Assist in the implementation of Environmental Management System (EMS ISO 14001) programs for DCP Plant to meet up with environmental compliance obligations.
- Carry out solid waste segregation and ensure proper disposal of wastes generated coal yard, coal yard Weigh Bridge and coal mills.
- Assist with supervision of regular water sprinkling and monitoring of trees planted for the Greening Program at coal yard environs.
- Carry out any other functions as may be given by the HSE Manager.
- National Diploma in the environmental field (Environmental engineering, industrial Engineering, Environmental Health and etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the field of environmental management
- In-depth knowledge of Environmental management system
- Adequate understanding of country environment policies, rules, and regulations
- Good report writing skill
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable MS Office support tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Location: Gboko, Benue, Nigeria