- Analyze and interpret data collection for proffering solutions to environmental problems.
- Plan, organize, and implement relevant environment & social performance activities and programs
- Provide expert advice and support on environment & social performance issues to head office staff and depot managers in ensuring compliance and adherence to existing relevant local legislation, DCP policies & guidelines, and best industry practices.
- Coordinate, monitor, review and prepare reports on head office and depot environment & social performance activities’ implementation, progress, and performance (which include monitoring and analyzing the statistic and trends) and act as the communication link between the depots.
- Participate and advise on the development of depots and head office health & safety annual objectives, targets, and action plans; and formulation of health & safety capital and operating expenditure.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections, and provide recommendations with follow-up to ensure environmental & social performance improvement.
- Coach, train, and enhance the health & safety awareness, knowledge, and skills of the staff and contractor within the head office and depots in equipping them with the knowledge to work safely.
- The job holder must have an Engineering or Science degree.
- A professional Health & Safety qualification.
- 3 to 6 years experience in a similar field
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes.