Are you fun to be with and outgoing? Do you have a flare for entertainment? Our client is a Digital Media and entertainment company with a vast presence across all social networks, web, radio, and television. We are in search of a highly experienced Brand Sales Specialist to promote the company in terms of creating strategic partnerships to further enhance the business. As a Brand Sales Specialist, some of your responsibilities would include developing and implementing sales strategies while maintaining good relationships with new and existing clients. Ultimately, you should be able to promote the company and increase sales and client engagement.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Developing long-term sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with clients
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals
- Utilizing social media platforms and other means to gather clients' interest
- Identifying, contacting, building, and maintaining strategic partnerships
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Analyzing market trends as well as sales and marketing metrics
- Coming up with negotiation strategies to improve sales efforts
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to management
- Monitoring competitors and comparing marketing activities/strategies
- Documenting, storing, and maintaining information in written or digital forms.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years Proven experience working in sales or marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Knowledge of the media and entertainment industry
- Effective persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Great knowledge and Network of target audience
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing software.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Judgment and Decision Making
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.