Engineering at our organization is an inspired, customer-focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Our infrastructure runs on some of the cool tools that excite infrastructure engineers - Kubernetes, docker, etc.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Translates product requirements into architectural documents and diagrams
- Maintains architectural documents and ensures it is always updated to reflect the current state of the application.
- Makes architectural decisions with respect to any feature that’s to be added to an application
- Ensures that the architectural direction of an application is in line with the strategic direction of the product.
- Performs code reviews and ensures efficient code engineering
- Ensures applications are implemented using software engineering best practices
- Responsible for the stability and reliability of products under his/her purview
- Creates and enforces processes that improve developer efficiency and productivity
- Participates in the screening of engineers for hire
- Provides mentorship for young engineers.
- Minimum of post-secondary school qualification/diploma
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Software Architect or Lead Software Engineer
- Experience in software development and coding in Java Programming Language
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High-quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.