We are looking to hire an experienced English/Literature teacher to join our bright team. Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment that will help your students meet their learning goals. You’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English through interesting and diverse methods.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
- Minimum academic qualification of an NCE/BA and MA in English Literature
- 3 Years of relevant teaching experience in a reputable secondary institution
- Be computer literate
- Previous experience as an English/literature teacher
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 - 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.