• Must have IGCSE/WAEC Experience
• Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
• Evaluating a students' classwork and assignments.
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
• Classroom management.
• Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred.
- Gender: Female
- Age: 30-50
- Remuneration: N90,000 - N150,000
- Must have experience in Nigerian and British Curriculum
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience as an English/Literature Teacher