- Teach Basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
English Teacher Requirements:
•Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
•Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a teaching role.
•Must be a First language English speaker.
•The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
•The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.