We are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
Norak in partnership with International e-Learning Provider, offers fun and curriculum based quality education to all learners in Africa. Providing the skills needed to advance in work and life. We believe that education is a right not a privilege, as the COVID-19 pandemic closes schools and universities around the world, we will stand with the 1.5 billion children and youth whose learning has been disrupted and the 63 million teachers and wider educational workforce who are on the frontlines working to ensure that learning never stops.
- Excellent spoken and written language skills, with English
- Clear diction
- Lateral thinking
- Good communication skills
- Preparing lesson plans in accordance with Nigeria school curriculum.
- Designing and presenting educational materials (Video, text and quiz).
- Tailoring lessons to accommodate differences in learning style and speed.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Must be between 20-40 years
- Must be experts on the subjects you teach. obtain this expertise through formal education and college degree programs
- Computer literate.
- Own digital camera or smart phone with good video quality.
- Internet connection.
- Professional appearance.
- Previous teaching experience is a must.
- Good knowledge of Ms word
Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
Age: 20 - 40 years
Duration : 2 Months
Payment: N40,000- N50,000 Monthly