- Plan their literature and composition lessons according to the English and language arts standards set by their state.
- They must show in each lesson plan how the lesson meets at least one of the curriculum objectives.
- Facilitating a class discussion on assigned chapter readings.
- Grade quizzes, tests, assignments, and essays according to their state’s English and language arts standards. This involves explaining to students why they received their grades and providing constructive feedback for improvement.
- Providing one-on-one counseling to struggling students
- Planning lessons in standard lesson plan form
- At least 2years of working experience in a private school
- B.ED/ NCE in English Education
- Good command of English Language
- Compassion and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking Skill
- Organizational Skills
- Team Building