- Deploying the use of ICT effectively for instructional material will be an added advantage.
- Presenting lessons in a comprehensive manner and using audiovisual means to facilitate learning.
- Providing individualized instruction to each student through interactive learning.
- Creating and distributing educational contents (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assessing, recording students’ progress, and providing grades and feedback.
- Maintaining a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Collaborating with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participating in regular meetings.
- Planning and executing educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Preparing students for final examinations like WAEC, NECO, JAMB etc
- The teacher must have the capacity to develop error-free content for publication.
- Must possess any of the following; NCE, B.A, B.ED, B.SC, PGDE or qualifications in a related field, with a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience required.
- Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.