- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics related to the subject.
- Supervise students' work.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, field performance, assignments, and papers.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and handouts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of School Cert and proven teaching experience
- 0-1 years of experience
- Good student interpersonal skills