We are looking for an experienced English tutor to join our team. As a tutor in our school, you will create individualized educational plans based on each student’s needs and evaluate their progress through homework and assessments. If you love teaching English Language, you are welcome to join our innovative team.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Prepare classroom and course materials for grammar, creative writing, reading and speaking competence, etc.
- Assign homework and exams
- Grade students’ assessments
- Create individualized plans for students with special requirements (e.g. learning disabilities)
- Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language
- Create a supportive and positive classroom environment
- Maintain records of student attendance and grades
- Resolve crises in classroom
- Inform parents about student progress
- Collaborate with educational staff to provide a positive learning experience to students.
- Previous experience as an English Language teacher or similar role
- Knowledge of various methods of teaching English to non-native speakers
- Great organizational and communication skills
- A calm and resilient personality
- Ability to handle classroom crises
- ESL or TESOL certification is an added advantage
- Degree in English Language, English Literature or a similar field
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.