The Concord School, situated at 1, Olubadan Avenue, Ring Road, Ibadan, was founded in the year 2000. The mission of the School is to provide a quality education through objectively planned nursery, primary and secondary education. For more than a decade, the School has been consistent in its pursuit of excellence in offering education that meets the needs of every child.
The School prepares students for Cambridge International Examinations at various levels and the Senior School Certificate Examination. The School aims to provide an environment where pupils feel safe and brave in all that they do, to present learners with a wealth of opportunities, both inside and outside the classroom, to help learners find their own passions.
The Concord school community is a friendly, caring community striving for excellence; committed to the achievement and sharing in the success of individuals. We are a leading academic school with a high level of achievement, excellent examination results, and impressive progression of our students.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates:
- First’s degree in Education (desirable) or equivalent years of experience
- Additional qualification (desirable)
- Teaching experience at primary and secondary school settings
- Using ICT to facilitate teaching and learning
- First Language English
- Using level descriptors to track literacy development
Key Focus Areas:
- Use of Cambridge curriculum framework
- Differentiated instruction and inclusive teaching approaches
- Knowledge of best practices to support the raising of academic attainment across the school
- Efficient and effective targeting of resources to ensure excellent teaching and learning
- Use of active teaching methods and diverse formative assessment strategies