- The job holder will be responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need.
A few of the main duties of an English teacher are:
- Answering student questions,
- Grading student tests and essays,
- Tracking student progress and teaching students the importance of English.
- They also have to communicate with the parents of students.
- Some of the jobs titles that an English teacher could grow into are principal and vice-principal.
- The English teacher should have 2 years of experience teaching
- Should possess either an HND or BSc in Education or a related field.
- One of the most important skills that an English teacher will have is the ability to give constructive criticism.
- Another skill is communication as the English teacher will need to be able to communicate effectively with students.
Salary: NGN 70,000.