As our Manager of the Modules Engineering teams at Paymentology, you will be working closely with the Product team in order to enable your Software Engineers build enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid and credit cards all over the world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Manage teams of engineers across multiple projects within a product group
- Hold regular one-on-ones and career growth conversations with your team leads
- Collaborate effectively with Product to influence the roadmap and prioritize projects
- Lead large, complex projects; breaking them down into smaller tasks and working with product managers and other engineers to drive those tasks to completion
- Effectively present insights and influence outcomes with key stakeholders at all levels to support meaningful impact to Paymentology's business (e.g., Product, Operations, Engineering, Legal, Executives, and other cross-functional teams)
- 6+ years of technical experience in the Card Payment industry with at least 3+ years of managing people
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of card payment industry
- Ability to connect the dots beyond a singular task/project to understand the implications for the team, product, and business, not only focused on your own work
- Exceptional engineering skills and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications
- Experience managing data-intensive applications with high reads and writes in production environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to advocate for your teams, provide support and remove obstacles to keep them focused
- Specific understanding of Credit, KYC/GDPR regulations and/or HSM cryptographic operations an advantage
- Influence/Drive all stages of the process from feature inception through to deployment and optimizing for scale
- Ownership of payments processing flow and working with the Product team to agree on ongoing prioritization of features, helping shape the future of the platform
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.