- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements on efficiency.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
- Reviewing software architecture and processes to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Driving the engineering team by measuring KPIs and assessing performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership position in a Software Engineering role.
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Experience in recruiting Engineers, Testers, DevOps and contributors.
- Experience working with SaaS companies.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and strong organizational leadership skills.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Typescript, Node.js, ReactJS, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Prisma, MySQL, PHP, Bitbucket Pipelines, GraphQL, Rest API.
- Good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Fintech is a big advantage.