- Work alongside Metrology Layout Inspectors, monitor and respond to any trend shifts noted in data readings.
- Address any issues relative to departmental quality and throughput due to incoming quality issues requiring containment.
- Ensure gage calibration is being performed and documented as prescribed by the manufacturer or internal control process.
- Coordinate special studies as needed for troubleshooting as needed during launch and ongoing production.
- Personally operating, calibrating, and maintaining the metrology equipment as prescribed
- Collecting quality data and taking part in the analysis as well as interpretation of the results
- Mentor and train newer members of the Metrology department in safe and approved processes and procedures.
- Understand Customer Feedback loop concerns and react to these concerns as needed (i.e. additional sampling, variability reduction).
- Participate and lead quality reviews.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Physics, Chem. Engineering, Material Science, or related field
- Candidate must have 5- 7 years applicable work experience
- Effective communication, must be comfortable taking direction from experts, and working within constraints
- Attention to detail and safe working practices
- Flexible, and adept at working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic data analysis and visualization experience (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Hands on experience with optical (and/or electron) microscopy and spectroscopy - A plus
- Experience working around delicate high-tech equipment
- Strong work ethic and exceptional team mentality to get the job done
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.