Mechanical engineers develop, design, build, test, and inspect mechanical devices and systems, such as machines, tools, and engines. Since mechanical engineering is a very broad field, they work in a variety of different industries designing a wide range of products.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and the project stays within budget
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.