The Employee Development & Engagement Officer will support the development and implementation of comprehensive learning and employee engagement interventions in order to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce that effectively meets the needs of Main One.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support the development of the company’s learning
- Collation of learning and development (L & D) needs company-wide, through job analysis, performance appraisals, and regular consultation with business
- Support the development and implementation of the company-wide curriculum and annual training plan.
- Manage the company’s e-learning platforms and generate monthly utilization reports
- Facilitate the implementation of a company-wide knowledge-sharing system.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of statutory training requirements.
- Manage ITF submissions & reimbursement processing
- Track training expenses in line with approved budgets and conduct a reconciliation with the training ledger on a monthly basis.
- Conduct post-training evaluations on employees (upon completion of course) and their line managers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments in L & D by reading relevant journals, taking relevant courses, etc.
- Support the development and implementation of the annual employee engagement plan.
- Employee relations and welfare administration
- Leave management
- HMO Management
- Stay interviews management
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey administration
- Culture management administration including facilitation of employee engagement activities/events
- Exit and Alumni Management administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of social science or Humanities.
- 2 - 4 years experience as a Human Resources generalist with at least 1 year of learning and development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal and organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong time management, and multitasking skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think innovatively.
- Impeccable team working skills
- Good presentation skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Demands of the Job
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality is involved in the function.
- Strong initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines when required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.