PSC INDUSTRIES LIMITED is a Solar Electricity and Renewable energy total Solutions Manufacturer located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide Cost-competitive, Environmental friendly, high quality and innovative Solar/renewable energy products including but not limited to Solar PV Panels, Inverters, Solar Charge Controllers, Solar Streetlights and Deep Cycle Batteries.
We seek an experienced ELECTRONICS REPAIRS ENGINEER for our Ikeja, Lagos offices.
The successful candidate will INSPECT, DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR FAULTY INVERTERS AND ELECTRONICS PRODUCTS with a team of project engineers as well as deal with Clients on a daily basis.
Travel about 5% to project sites all around Nigeria and West Africa.
Prior Experience with FAULTY Inverter/electronics repairs will be EXTREMELY helpful but not required.
Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams is required.
- Conduct product examination, diagnose faults and proffer repair solutions.
- Repair faulty electronic components and restore damaged systems to excellent operational condition.
- Take in repair orders, track repairs and test repaired systems
- Video tape repairs and document repair process for customers
- Conduct after REPAIR tests in presence of customers and Customer service engineers.
- Assist in design of new circuit boards.
- Interpret Circuit diagrams
- Assist in design and configuration of Solar and Inverter power plants for customers
- Prepare Engineering reports and site analysis reports for prospective customers
- Check company e-mail at least twice daily and follow –up accordingly.
- Conduct project site inspections and offer expert advice to customers
- Assist with Customer site call outs from time to time
- All other Electronic repair tasks as assigned by Engineering team lead.
- Represent PSC Solar UK Ltd. at sales functions, social events and exhibitions.
- Generate and manage sales of solar components and systems.
- Participate in weekly or monthly sales development and technical training classes at PSC Industries offices in Lagos.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD
- Minimum of 3 years experience with repairs of Electronic boards, Inverters or electronic appliances
- Proficiency with social media, CAD and Matlab
- Proficiency in designing and configuring solar power and hybrid inverter power plants
- Willingness to travel at least 5% of the time including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
N135,000 - N200,000 PER MONTH
FREE CATERED LUNCHES
N100,000 Yearly housing allowance.