- Conduct product examination, diagnose faults, and proffer repair solutions.
- Repair faulty electronic components and restore damaged systems to excellent operational condition.
- Take in repair orders, track repairs and test repaired systems
- Videotape repairs and document repair process for customers
- Conduct after REPAIR tests in presence of customers and Customer service engineers.
- Assist in the design of new circuit boards.
- Interpret Circuit diagrams
- Assist in design and configuration of Solar and Inverter power plants for customers
- Prepare Engineering reports and site analysis reports for prospective customers
- Check company e-mail at least twice daily and follow –up accordingly.
- Conduct project site inspections and offer expert advice to customers
- Assist with Customer site call outs from time to time
- All other Electronic repair tasks as assigned by the Engineering team lead.
- Represent PSC Solar UK Ltd. at sales functions, social events, and exhibitions.
- Generate and manage sales of solar components and systems.
- Participate in weekly or monthly sales development and technical training classes at PSC Industries offices in Lagos.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD
- Minimum of 3 years experience with repairs of Electronic boards, Inverters, or electronic appliances
- Minimum Qualification - ND/BSC, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS Engineering, Physics or Renewable Energy
- Proficiency with social media, CAD, and Matlab
- Proficiency in designing and configuring solar power and hybrid inverter power plants
- Willingness to travel at least 5% of the time including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
- DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MINIMUM 1 YEAR INVERTER REPAIR EXPERIENCE
Salary: N135,000 - N200,000/ Month
FREE CATERED LUNCHES: N100,000 Yearly housing allowance.
TO APPLY :Send CV by Email : email@example.com