1. Participate or Lead in design and development of new electronic gadgets.
2. Participate in in the Manufacture of electronics equipment which may involve:
i. Population of PCB
ii. Building of Transformers
iii. Population and assembly of MOSFET Bank
iv. Assembly of equipment
3. Prepare work schedule for technicians and technician assistants
4. Weekly equipment maintenance activities on tools/equipment
5. Conduct and supervise weekly inventory of components and onward documentation
6. Conduct quality control and testing of finished products
7. Design Processes of increasing or facilitating production in mass. Design and development or supervision of construction of machines used for facilitating mass production is a part of this requirement.
8. Conduct in-house trainings for new technical staff or field workers.
9. Conduct Trainings for candidates registered for all Zitronix Trainings/ Associated Trainings.
10. Design and Develop test control apparatus and equipment.
11. Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications.
12. Direct and coordinate field operations and maintenance of equipment installations.
13. Write computer or microprocessor software programs, develop firm wares were necessary and or develop computer to hard ware interface programs when necessary.
14. Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyse results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
15. Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of workshop equipment and systems.
16. Repair and maintenance: Supervise and Ensure all Maintenance procedure is followed in details and documented accordingly (For all Zitronix Service Centres).
· Identify the source of the technical problem
· Repair or change the part
· Carry out all necessary documentation
· Analyse the defects and efficiency of parts and equipment